We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM beach towels

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
219 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
EPM beach towels

Do you get beach towels provided or do we have to take our own ?

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Boston...
Level Contributor
876 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM beach towels

There is a towel rolled up on each pool chair in the morning and bins of extras leading down to the beach

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,222 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM beach towels

Instead of taking your own towels take some more shoes!!

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,470 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM beach towels

I took my own pillow!!! Haha... The only thing I dislike about EpM is the pillow situation. Even with the pillow menu, I could not find one I liked.

Oh, but in answer to your question... Tons of towels and no towel card required..

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
158 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM beach towels

Brought your own pillow - love that idea. Hopefully I can fit it in suitcase. No issues with housekeeping carting it off to the laundry?

Are there any issues in getting extra towels for your RTT? I assume you can just grab a few from the pool and beach areas?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,550 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM beach towels

No problem getting extra towels for your RTT

Just grab a few and take them back to your room and then change them over each evening

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,470 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM beach towels

Made sure my pillowcase was not white, and they left it alone.

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
641 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM beach towels

What a great idea!! I was going to give the pillow menu a try this next trip also. My dh would not approve of me packing more tho since he ends up carting everything. Even better idea - bring everything and just move in! I could handle that! Julie

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
219 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM beach towels

Thanks for the replies, our holiday can't come quick enough.

This is our first trip to EPM but fourth to Mexico if any one has any useful tips regarding the hotel I would love to hear them, thanks.

9. Re: EPM beach towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 06:16