We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Video Feb. 2013

Level Contributor
389 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
EPM Video Feb. 2013

I have to thank JWRITCHIE for the idea (especially the first part of traveling! Thanks!) so here's my video of our trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPr3_Dyg6k

Hope the link works. If not copy and paste:) there is a special couple in my video that we met while we were there!! Again, Thanks JWRITCHIE for the idea!!!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

I love it! You did a fantastic job! I so want to do this, but the tech world has kinda passed me by (and I used to be really good at electronics!)...

23 days to go for us!!

Level Contributor
389 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

It was a simple app called Splice. I just took pics and video on my iPhone and actually did it on the flight home. (Dont need wifi once the app is downloaded) it kept me busy on the way home. I look back at it now and it makes me smile. We found out when we returned that my husbands cancer has returned and he will be needing a bone marrow transplant so this trip meant the world to me. So happy we picked EPM. (I have a Facebook page that has updates on his progress. Look for "Team Dave".) Thanks for watching:)

Edited: 14 March 2013, 17:33
3. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 April 2014, 22:10
Level Contributor
389 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

Thanks Redrockgirl, im happy to share. I am so thankful for everyone on these boards for helping us have the best trip we were able to have. I'm just keeping the faith.

new jersey
Level Contributor
713 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

Great video! Thank you. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Sending you well wishes for a speedy recovery for your husband!

Boston...
Level Contributor
819 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

Great video!

Hoping your husband has a speedy recovery!!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

So sorry to hear that, relax ... glad you guys had a wonderful trip, and know that all of your TA buddies on here are thinking of you!!

Canada
Level Contributor
237 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

Very nice!

Lots of great shots!

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

A very nice video!! Thanks for posting..and good luck to your husband. We

are heading to EPM in June- our first time to Mexico, I cannot wait!!

Level Contributor
389 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM Video Feb. 2013

Thanks everyone:)