We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roof Top

Canada
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Roof Top

Sooooo excited. Two weeks from tomorrow we will be there. We just upgraded to a roof top!!! I can't wait!!!!!! Just wondering some room numbers that are the most private. Non EC. Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
168 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roof Top

Nice, we arrive in 13 days. :-) RTT also.

Rj

Canada
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roof Top

Awesome!!! See you there!'

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Roof Top

We will be there in 11 days for out third visit. We are also in a non ec rtt. We love to spend mornings on the beach and afternoons on our rtt!!! As for private rtt - who cares, you are on vacation in paradise, who really is going to "watch" you, or know you for that matter?!!? ; )

Pennsylvainia
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roof Top

21days EC RFTT can't wait! So looking forward to experiencing it all!

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
141 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roof Top

I have 42 days to go, and be there for our honeymoon and will also be staying in a RTT... I just read the most amazing statement about privacy "who cares!" You are absolutely right... We'll be in paradise celebrating our lives together and no one knows us! Can't wait :))

Pennsylvainia
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roof Top

Sometimes I wish there was a like button on trip advisor! So many times I read posts that I totally agree with. And I totally agree with you "love to travel".

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
325 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roof Top

We will be there in 43 days (May 05) for 10 days in a RTT, non EC. Goting to take advantage of the RTT as most breakfasts to be eaten there as well as some quality time together.

Canada
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roof Top

True!!! I guess I worry too much. Lol.

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roof Top

We had a (non EC) RTT for our honeymoon back in June 09. It was 7421. It was nice and quiet and even had an ocean view. You can check out my review and some pictures I posted from our terrace. Have a wonderful time!

Canada
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roof Top

Thanks sooo much!!!

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres