We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla Mujeres ???

Nebraska
Level Contributor
95 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Isla Mujeres ???

When u rent out a golf cart is there a id number on it so you r able to indentify which one is yours.Also what do u have to present to the gate to get back into EPM? On a trip to Isla besides money and your drivers license is that pretty much all you need to bring. Excluding a camera.

UK
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isla Mujeres ???

Hi Jenniferne

We usually rent from cirros. Their buggies have an ID number and more importantly are in sound mechanical order

Money, licence, sunglasses, sunscreen and a bottle of drinking water (and maybe swimwear/towel if you plan on swimming) are useful to take

On arrival back you ( or your cab driver) just need to give your name at the gate

Have fun

Regards

Higrade

Edited: 28 March 2013, 19:57
Gateshead UK
Level Contributor
559 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isla Mujeres ???

I have been to Isla Mujeres twice before and just love it as a nice comfortable day trip out.

We will be going again when we visit EPM in 3 weeks time, was just wondering where I can find Cirros to rent a golf cart.

Mentioned in this post
Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Southern California
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Isla Mujeres ???

Ciro's is on Guerrero Street, close to North Beach.

Gateshead UK
Level Contributor
559 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Isla Mujeres ???

thanks for that, think I might have to google that street name and print the map off.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,991 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Isla Mujeres ???

We have rented from Ciros the last two years but some are saying that they are not as outstanding as they used to be. Regardless of where you rent, check the cart thoroughly before you leave and take it for a test drive before you head out of town.

Check the Isla Mujeres forum for other options. Its not that Ciros is now a bad place to go, they just may not be the best.

Ciro's is just south of the market on Guerrero. It is about a .35 mile walk from the ferry dock.

For day trippers, you really need to stay for dinner and watch the sunset.

Mentioned in this post
Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Guerrero
Guerrero
Pacific Coast, Mexico
North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,225 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Isla Mujeres ???

I would recommend Minino's for dinner and sunset. They pulled my fish out of a fishing boat for me. Amazing and the best dinner I have ever had... Minino's tables are on the sand under a tarp covering. Just wonderful!!

7. Re: Isla Mujeres ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 06:16