We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Repeat Guests

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,899 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Repeat Guests

How many times have you been and what makes you return???

This June will be our 6th stay and having already spent 72 nights there so far we return because for us it has everything we need

Great variety of restaurants with better than average options for all three meals of the day

Great staff

Great location

Great modern rooms - especially love the shower and the RTT

kent
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Repeat Guests

Been to all 3 excellence resorts.All very good for different reasons.Going back to EPM in October because it has a slight edge over others.We went to Galley Bay in Antigua last year.cost a fortune!Not a patch on any of the excellence resorts ! hence we are returning home again.As FFM says great rooms,staff,food and booze.roll on October !!!

Bakersfield CA
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Repeat Guests

We will be returning for our sixth visit in late June. Everything about EPM suits us. The room, the food, the service, the staff, the beach. I especially love the bed on the room balcony. We have always enjoyed our trips to EPM. I am afraid to book elsewhere because I don't think will be as happy anywhere else!

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,122 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Repeat Guests

Coming up on our 4th stay, totally 44 nights. We love the rooms, the staff, the setting, no wrist bands towel cards reservations for dinner or kids.

UK
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Repeat Guests

Sept will be our 7th stay.

We have tried elsewhere and have frankly had nothing but disappointments.

We love the quiet relaxing ambience of EPM, the choice if dining and of course the fabulous staff!

Regards

H

UK
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Repeat Guests

Hi

9 for sunset IMO

Also not too hot to enjoy breakfast on the patio too :)

Regards

Higrade

Edited: 06 April 2013, 20:46
Michigan
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Repeat Guests

Late May will be our 6th trip to EPM after 2 times at ERC. We like EPM because we can relax and enjoy the escape from everday life. We come back for the service, the rooms, no kids and no reservations for meals. We enjoy the water sports, walks on the beach and doing nothing all day.

New York
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Repeat Guests

we have been to EPM 3 times now. We keep returning for the relaxed atmosphere...the staff that really makes you feel llike you are home. We love returning and seeing our favorite staff members. I love all the great food, romantic atmosphere, and classy service. I love no kids...no reservations..no wrist bands.o towel cards...truely AI not like other resorts that say they are AI but don't include room service, mini bar, certain parts of the menus or certain resturants. I return for the location...away from the hotel zone. I enjoy the seclusion...not hotel piled on top of hotel.

Gateshead UK
Level Contributor
460 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Repeat Guests

This will be our 2nd trip to EPM and out 5th to all Excellence resorts, it's the ultimate in living a privilege life style for the working man who does not have bundles of cash at his disposal.

I could not believe what I experienced when I first got out of that taxi and was greeted with.....welcome home

Boston...
Level Contributor
826 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Repeat Guests

We loved our first stay at EPM. We thought the rooms and the staff were fantastic. Liked it so much that my parents joined us on our next 2 trips. Talked it up so much that my sister and her husband and my other sister are all joining us this September. We are also looking forward to seeing some friends we met there last year! I think EPM has the complete package of great people, food, rooms, etc.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Repeat Guests

The second of May sees our first trip to EPM after four visits to ERC and, marks our 50th Excellence night

Why do we return to Excellence?

We just love the service, vast choice of foods, variety of entertainment and quality of drinks. Add to that, the consistent weather and it offers us all that we require.

Our investment - 11 hour return Transatlantic flights and 14 nights accommodation - is quite considerable and the risk of an expensive mistake, visiting somewhere else that we may not like, is one we are unwilling to take.

John