We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wow,wow,wow...again!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
606 posts
Save Topic
Wow,wow,wow...again!

This was the title of my post from last year after arriving at EPM. I just arrived yesterday for my second visit and I am happy to report that the Excellence still has it's WOW factor!!! After some of the negative remarks on this forum I was a bit concerned if things had changed. Nope. So far everything is even better than I remember!! I love this place!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,892 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

Great to hear

Keep giving us feedback when you can - good and bad and how it it has changed since your last trip

New York
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

keep us updated!!! I would love to hear your comparisons to last time

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

have a great vacation and I look forward to reading your updates

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
606 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

Just came in from a day on the beach. It was a bit cloudy today. Service continues to be great! Room was made up around 11 am. Pleasantly surprised to find a gift and note on the bed thanking us for being a returning guest. Fridge was restocked. We ate at Basmati last night. It was my first time there. It was very good. Service was prompt. We had planned to go to Chez Isabelle but it was a 45 minute wait. We were tired from traveling and decided that we would try it another night. We are going there tonight. We have met a lot of nice people. It is a more lively group then last year. The sand at the beach is powdery soft. The sea grass was bad at one point and then seemed to clear up later in the day. We used the hot tubs a lot today also. I like that there are different temperatures in the different tubs. The main pool temp is warm. The other pools are cooler. So far, everything continues to be great!

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

Great to see you are enjoying your stay! Have you tried their poolside pizzas yet? I hear they are delicious!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

Hey flipflop - we need to hook up sometime!! Where do you spend most days??

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
144 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

We were there last year and the poolside Pizza's were great, a good addition to the resort. We have been many times now and go back next month.

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

Thanx

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
606 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

Luvthesun....just had the pizza! Very, very delicious!!! I am posting on my iPhone so excuse any errors! Dinner last night at Chez was good but the beef was not as good as last year. Goat cheese and pear salad great. Duck pate' great, french onion soup good but they dp not bake the cheese on top . As stated, filet was chewy but sauce was excellent. The service IMO is as good if not better.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wow,wow,wow...again!

Flipflop - great meeting you today albeit briefly. I was going to come and find you on beach but got sidetracked this afternoon. I will try to find you tomorrow! Thanks so much for coming over and saying Hi!

You are right about the service. Top notch all over the resort.