We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
198 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

Well guys we've made it & what a great first impression !!! After a looong flight it was lovely to be met with a cold towel and a glass of fizz and a "Welcome Home". The e-mail I sent to Vilma has done the trick & we got our request of a high floor in 7b with our ocean view and we really couldn't be happier with our room. I've been trying to unpacked but keep drifting out onto the daybed on the balcony & the cold beet Mr Duck has kindly poured. Gonna chill out for a bit & then stretch our legs and get our bearings . . . so far, so excellent xxx

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

Relax and enjoy yourselves!

New York
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

YEAH!! another live from!!! thank you...all of you are helping with my long 14 month wait until we return..

Gateshead UK
Level Contributor
523 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

Glad you got there safe and sound, we shall be there next Saturday and you got the same building as we have requested, so fingers crossed for me then.

Boston...
Level Contributor
80 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

See you tomorrow !! :) relax and enjoy.

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

Great to see you arrived safely!!! Enjoy every second of your stay!!!

Illinois
Level Contributor
472 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

EPM must be a wonderful place to recover from jet lag! Have a great trip!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
566 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

That's what I remember unpacking with a nice cold corona or two, and if you run out ring room service for some more and get them to put it on your BILL !!!

Roll on July

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

MrandMrsD,

What time did you get to the resort and, did you get into a restaurant OK? We're leaving Gatwick just after noon (02 May) and probably won't be unpacked and refreshed with a shower until around 9-10p.m. Wondering if we'll get a table.

John

London, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

It will be our first time in June can't wait!! And looking forward to reading your live from , have you taken peso or dollars ? Glad you arrived safely and are enjoying

Natalie

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: MrandMrsDuck LIVE from EPM . . .

Mr and Mrs Duck, hope you have a fantastic time. Really looking forward to the live from.

PizzaJohn, What time does your flight depart Gatwick. We have flown from Gatwick many times and usually arrive at the hotel between 4-6pm and all restaurants are open. The Flavour Market (tapas) is open until around 11.30pm. Also there is always the option of room service, which is very good and sometimes a good choice after a long flight.

Morrisspicy, we usually take a mixture of both currencies. The reception area in the lobby are quite happy to break down any large notes.