We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

South West
Level Contributor
182 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

I did say I was not going to do any of this live thingy however, how could I not tell you (like mr&mrs Duck) just how lushly it really is !! Made that word up xx

We also emailed Vilma who is actually a lovely lady not a man, as I got into my head. After a very speedy private transfer with Cancun Transfers, our driver was Enrique, we were rolling up at EPM's front door greeted with cool flannels and sparkling punch drinks.

We were the only ones checking in and we could not be happy, we are also in block 7 with ocean views......the room is perfect everything works x

They have swapped.....well actually added to my very extensive drinks cabinet, a full bottle sealed (yes people sealed) of Amaretto my most favourite drink. we asked them to ditch all the red coke for light, as well as stocking up the fridge with slimline tonic to mix with my Amaretto.

We had an early diner at the Grill and then wandered the resort discovering The Martini bar where Gusto introduced me to Hershey chocolate martini cocktails yummmmmmmy !

We wandered back to our room to snooze on are day bed like you Mr & Mrs Duck I also keep wandering over to it.

We had breakfast in our room, we woke up early so ordered it arrived within 15 mins.

The towel games must have finished because as I sit here near the Grill bar I see lots of spare beach chairs as well as a few free loungers around this area of the pool. The quiet pool by our block is empty.

We are enjoying nonalcoholic cocktails just now, but plan to move on to the swim up later this afternoon.

Golf is booked for Tuesday all booked through Enrique our concierge very nice chap !!!

So back to the sunning and relaxing might be tempted to do another update, just to let all you future guests know how very lovely the EPM really. ;)x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Nonalcoholic? Is that another made up word?

Thinking about it, yes, you keep off the hooch, we're there in 18 days!

Keep the 'lives' coming

John

Charlotte,NC
Level Contributor
644 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Karenstu- have fun! Great to hear that the towel game has played out, if only for a little while. How are the water temps in the pool & ocean.

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
198 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Hi KarenStu - MrandMrsDuck here !!! You're probably sat 2 sun loungers away from me as i type this . . ha ha !!! Life is hard eh !!! Hope to meet you guys in the coming days xxx

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
350 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Have a great time! All that anxiousness over nothing....enjoy paradise!!

South West
Level Contributor
182 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Sea salty but warm pool just got out very warm doing the thingy you know blue float mud slide trying my best too look very cool failing !!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
158 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Am I interpreting this correctly? You are drinking a mudslide while lying on a blue pool float?

Edited: 14 April 2013, 22:12
Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
641 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

love these live reports and glad everyone seems to be loving their vacations, Also glad to hear the "sea salty" description! :-)

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,562 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Sounds wonderful but I can't make this translation...."greeted with cool flannels and sparkling punch drinks."

What are flannels? Just can't come up with anything!

Enjoy!!!

UK
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Hi Tingy

Face cloths/towelettes. In the UK we call them flannels

Regards

Higrade

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,562 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Stu&Karen Also very live and extremely happy!!

Ahhh....thank you Higrade.