We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM room service Menu

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
293 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
EPM room service Menu

Hi

I have just read a recent review that states the room service menu consists of only Nachos or Pizza. Is this correct?

I recently returned from ERC and found that the room service menu their was about 6 pages long and pretty extensive. It included several Breakfasts Snacks and Entrees.

Having recently booked EPM i'd be disappointed to find out that such a big difference exists between the two resorts.

Anthony

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM room service Menu

Hi, you will find that the room service menu at EPM is very similar to ERC. Not sure where the soggy nachos and pizza comment comes from.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM room service Menu

OK, a dose of reality.... yes, even though everyone is entitled to their opinions about any particular resort... and yes, even though everyone can have a different experience at any particular resort.... putting those caveats aside for a moment..... when a review is SOOO totally negative in every aspect, SOOO over the top bad in the face of the other 99% + - glowing reviews, one must take the totally over the top negative review at any resort with a good healthy grain of skepticism because much of it, as in this case, " is simply not true ".

Of course, just like at ERC, the room service menu at EPM consists of more than just nachos and pizza ! Rest assured, you will have more to eat than you can handle for room service and anywhere else on the premises.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
293 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM room service Menu

Hi

I guess the reviewer decided to post a factually incorrect piece of information then.

Trip Advisor should have rules to cover this type of misrepresentation.

Good to hear that EPM will be up to the standard of ERC.

Anthony

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM room service Menu

Anthony, it may simply come under the heading of... you can't please everyone !

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
293 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM room service Menu

Matt

I seriously don't mind reviews which state opinions. Good or bad everyone is entitled to them.

Not too keen on reviews that basically state lies.

Saying things like there is only 1 pool at the resort when there is actually 5 for example.

I had a feeling that the review was full of it.

Anthony

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM room service Menu

Hi Anthony

Unfortunately, TA cannot fact check reviews. Some reviews do fall well short of the mark for numerous reason. As far as the room service menu goes if we give the reviewer the benefit of the doubt it could simply be that the copy they had in their room had some pages missing - we have experienced this before at some resorts but just ask for a proper copy

We have stayed at EPC, ERC & EPM several times and you will find the room service menu at EPM to be near enough identical to what you experienced at ERC

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM room service Menu

Hi Anthony,

I believe there are a few posts on the forum that have examples of what the room service items consist of. I would also like to offer that at times the food may not be up to everyones expectations. However, please consider that there may be a delay in the time that the food is cooked and delivered to your room. They do their best to keep it hot and ready for their guests delivery but sometimes there are more room service requests then their are waiters to deliver it.

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
198 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM room service Menu

We recently returned and found the room service menu extensive. There were two pages dedicated for breakfast items, another two/three pages for lunch/dinner/snacks etc and then a page for items that could be order from mindnight - 5.30am (though who'd be eating at that time unless you got an attack of the "munchies"??). We had breakfast a couple fo times, fruit, juice, eggs benedict, pastry basket, pot of coffee - it was good (not great), but getting a perfect poached egg on room service is all but impossible right !! We then had room service one evening. I can't remember exactly what we order, maybe it was a hot steak sandwich & a grilled shrimp dish with veggies & rice - both nice & hot. Not a clue were the soggy nachos comment comes from !!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM room service Menu

It is worth noting if you are not aware that you can oder breakfast for a certain time the next morning before retiring in the evening

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
293 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM room service Menu

The ducks,

It sounds exactly the same as what I experienced at ERC.

Couldn't get enough of the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich they did.

I did put over a stone on though!

Anthony