We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casual dining at night at EPM

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Casual dining at night at EPM

Hello-We leave in about a month for our first trip to EPM and Mexico. I have been reading the forums daily and have gathered so much info, so thank you. One question I have: If we did not want to "dress-up" for dinner one evening..meaning hang in our flip flops and shorts and be casual, what if any are the options other than room service? All the reading and pictures I have seen suggest a more formal dinner experience unless I am missing something..thanks TA!!!!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casual dining at night at EPM

Hi - the Lobster House, The Grill and outside at Agave allow shorts and sandals but I do not believe that men can wear sleeveless shirts there so will need to wear something like a t-shirt or polo shirt

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Casual dining at night at EPM

Ok- thanks for the response...no worry about the sleeveless shirts, sooo not my husband!! :) He is all about polo shirts and t-shirts. Thanks.....

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casual dining at night at EPM

you can always order room service and then go out for the show and drinks. we do that sometimes if we are feeling "lazy"

we enjoy dinner on the balcony and listening to the band or show from there too sometimes...

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Casual dining at night at EPM

Awesome idea!!! Thanks.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,228 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casual dining at night at EPM

We LwYs do at least one casual night. And for dressy nights, if it super hot out, we go change after dinner not something more cool and comfy

6. Re: Casual dining at night at EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres