We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM sales?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
EPM sales?

I've found many deals lately---LeBlanc, Capri, Live Aqua and even SMB. I haven't found a single 'deal' for EPM. Anyone know if they offer 'great deals' ever? I've found all of the above hotels for under 275/night- some WELL under 275. I haven't seen EPM under 325 even for fall dates.

Springboro, Ohio
Level Contributor
384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM sales?

Where have you found Leblanc for $275 ?

Edited: 30 May 2013, 15:31
Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM sales?

2 weeks ago LeBlanc was on sale for I think it was right around 250 for the fall- sept/oct on umm...bookit I think it was?

Springboro, Ohio
Level Contributor
384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM sales?

Was that the all inclusive package or just your stay? If it was AI I would have jumped on that deal!!!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM sales?

EPM did have a sale in January. We booked our NYE trip the first week of January with a rate of just under $300 per night for an Excellence Club room. Friends of ours booked a regular room for $246 per night for that same week.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM sales?

EPM DID have a great sale- you are correct but ONLY for Canadians and I've heard they will 100% check your ID and not honor it if you are from the US. BUMMER.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
489 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM sales?

Was the Bookit, LeBlanc rate of $250 per person? I think that's the way (per person) they list prices.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM sales?

If you're 'au fait' with all the USA holiday dates, which I'm guessing you are, Palace resorts seem to like doing special sales during these days/weekends. Being British, I just kind of happened upon their May 5th sale, which was pretty generous, since for once it actually applied to all room categories.

Sure, the prices on their own website are very overinflated, but with 49% off, plus a further 10% off using a voucher code and booking the room through one of those online hotel websites, I think we got a pretty good deal.

Always have a giggle when websites say 'room only' when I know all the listed hotels are AI. I've never heard anyone say they stayed at a Palace place (or an Excellence, Secrets, Karisma, Rui etc) in Mexico and had the option of EP. So not sure why you would think that?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM sales?

Bunnie - it could be that they say "room only" because some of the resort websites do allow you to query or reserve "air + hotel" and they're indicating that they are not discounting the air portion. Just a thought.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM sales?

Nope- I am 100% sure it was not per person. It was 100% all taxes included for 2 people :) Many people booked it when I brought it to the attention of the boards. Same with the crazy SMB sale. I got it for 283 in January for a swim up. :)

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM sales?

I forgot that the reason we got those good rates for EPM is because we booked from Canada. Sorry about that.