We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from epm

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Live from epm

Rained constant all day yesterday and all night it's just stopped horraayyy waiting for sun now please please come out ... Went for a walk yesterday and ended up in the bar with buttylover and her sister and partners and boy did we drink some had a fabulous time chatting drinking our way through cocktail list and then me and hubby went to nightclub in our beach wear was a very random but fabulous day .... Just had shower and ordered room service breakfast to try and clear the hangover lol hope the suns with us today can't be doing another drinking session like yesterday lol .....

Norwich UK
Level Contributor
352 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from epm

The sun always shines in the Martini bar :)

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
350 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from epm

Sounds like you made lemonade out of lemons Maxine. Way to go! Hope the weather changes for you immediately! :))

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from epm

Hi rains all gone hopefully just waiting for sun reallyhope it happens as the rock and burger is on today at beach and I've been really looking forward to that just had the most amazing breakfast delivered to room and feel bit more human now .... Mmmm cocktail of the day looks good defo should have bought a second liver with me lol

South Jersey
Level Contributor
231 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from epm

Hoping the weather improves for you soon. What is rock and burger on the beach?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from epm

They have a live rock band playing covers on the beach, and the beach grill serves a variety of burgers. We really enjoyed it, floating in the waves listening to some Bon Jovi!

Norwich UK
Level Contributor
352 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from epm

Rock and Burger sounds like fun. Glad to here the weather is improving!

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from epm

So was going to go beach for rock and burger and surprise surprise it's pouring with rain again so the band is in the main area .....

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from epm

You went to the nightclub, wow you are made of better stuff than us lol. We were comatozed by 10pm and slept until 10.30am so are you ready for the next session?

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from epm

You went to the nightclub, wow you are made of better stuff than us lol. We were comatozed by 10pm and slept until 10.30am so are you ready for the next session?

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from epm

Lol yes we ended up in club ha ha where r u I was walking round earlier looking for u ha ha