We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in aug

Barnegat, New Jersey
7 posts
Save Topic
Weather in aug

I will be staying at the epm with a rtt. Is the weather good in aug or is it like any were in the summer it rains for ten min then stops. I wish my honeymoon would hurry up and get here lol aug 25 2014

Charlotte,NC
Level Contributor
642 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in aug

It will be Hot, Hot, Hot! The 10 minute rain showers will help to make it a little more humid. : )

But the breezes are usually nice on the beach! Now I just read your dates! Aug 2014! LOL! I wouldn't worry too much about the weather right now! Funny!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,185 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in aug

The RTT will be brutal with the heat...Real feel of about 105*....

Bulverde, Texas
Level Contributor
63 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in aug

Save the money on the RTT! You are paying for more room space. Unless you plan on getting your money's worth and not leaving the room! Enjoy the resort and the visitors! As to the weather, we have stayed at EPM for what will be our 3rd time in August (18-22). Each time in August. The first time we missed a small hurricane that skipped just East of the peninsula, and the second was clear most all day with a little overcast in the AMs. few showers then. So I would have to say it is very hit and miss. Good luck, too bad we will miss each other! We love to make long distance friends every time we go!

Edited: 05 July 2013, 15:15
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,249 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in aug

You also have a chance for a few days of all cloud and some rain

We have had 3 weather disturbances this season (not tropical storms although one turned into a TS after it moved north from Cancun)

Late May, mid June and the last few days have had 3-4 days of cloud and rain. Mid June was very rain intensive and caused wide spread flooding

This can occur into late October

Springboro, Ohio
Level Contributor
384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in aug

@ Vancouversundog I sure hope you're wrong about late Oct. and weather!!!!

6. Re: Weather in aug

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 06:19