We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking soon!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Booking soon!

Hi everyone

So excited we will be booking our 2 week honeymoon to EPM for next June, hopefully within the next few weeks just waiting for all the flights to be released so can get the best deal!

I love reading all the reviews and the live forum threads gets me even more excited, this will be our last big spend holiday for a long long time so I took a long long time searching for the perfect hotel and I think we have made a great choice!

Any way just wanted lo drop in and say hi to you all!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
755 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking soon!

Congratulations to you, you will love it!!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,486 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking soon!

I think you will find that Thomas Cook are the cheapest

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking soon!

Well in that case I will be booking sooner than I thought!

Kent
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking soon!

be aware that the prices are not neccessary the cheapest when they are first released

in nov 2012 the holidays for nov 2013 were dearer by a few hundered pounds than in feb 2013, then they went back up in june/jul

have an idea of what your happy to pay, and also what is was last year, they bank on people booking straight away at higher prices

Eugene, Oregon
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking soon!

I would look up Clark Howard's website. He has some great information on purchasing flights and when to get the lowest rates.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking soon!

Hi we booked through Caribbean Warehouse but I'd just called them to see if they could match what I'd found on Travelbag's website, British Airways flights (better than Thomas Cook) and they did it for a little less. We got 12 nights for next April for less than Thomas Cook 10 nights. Upside is that with scheduled flights we don't pay for any drinks. They included a private transfer with Jumbo Tours who have a desk at EPM.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking soon!

I have spoken to Leighton at Caribbean Warehouse he is brilliant, it would work out about £80 cheaper to fly from Gatwick with british airways but as we would have to travel all the way down there and a pain coming home its not worth it really. So hopefully tonight i will be booked for 23rd June 2014 for 2 weeks woohoo!!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking soon!

Woo booked 24 June for 2 weeks can't wait :-)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
566 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking soon!

Well done Sophie that sounds like a good excuse for me to get another drink.

Set a countdown app it will fly by.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,486 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking soon!

Well done Sophie

We might see you there as we may be back at EPM at that time next year all being well

I agree with you about Leighton - great guy

Edited: 30 July 2013, 22:56
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres
Recent Conversations