We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking issues with EPM ?

Moncton, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Booking issues with EPM ?

We normally book packaged vacations through a charter vacation company, such as Air Canada Vacations. This year, we have booked through the Excellece Resorts website. I have read over the years, on various forums stories about people who booked in alternate methods, showing up to resorts to find that they have no record of the booking ect. I have NEVER read any reviews about Excellence, but havent been looking for them....until now. Anyone out there booked online with the Excellence website? Did all go well? Is there anything I should be aware of? Im hoping for a seamless experience, however, I have learned that being prepared for common pitfalls by learning from experiences of others.

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking issues with EPM ?

We had no issues booking directly through the website. It was perfectly seamless. If you're paying cash for airfare, we've found that better prices can be found booking them together, but booking through the resort gives you a fantastic cancellation option, if that's something you need.

Canada
Level Contributor
237 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking issues with EPM ?

First off - good for you! ACV is much more expensive.

You will have no issues if you booked directly with the resort.

My fourth visit is coming up next month, and I always book through the Excellence site.

alta vista, ontario
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking issues with EPM ?

Ditto. Started booking directly with the resort/hotel 3 trips ago. Never, ever had a problem, in fact my opinion is that we have received better "attention" than when booking via agents, etc.

I've found that you can get better pricing booking direct/yourself.

On my next upcoming trip (November) I've managed to save close to $1200 USD (hotel & air separately) on an 11 night stay -- hotel via Excellence website and air (first class) with a US carrier rather than going with a travel agent. Mind you, not everyone wants to do their own "leg work". I have the time, so don't mind at all.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking issues with EPM ?

Same answer here, our last three trips to Excellence we've booked direct with the resort and no problems. Have a great time..

5. Re: Booking issues with EPM ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 06:21