We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

Tampa, Florida...
Level Contributor
142 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

There has been quite a bit of rain (prior to us getting here on Thursday) and the Mosquitos are out.

Suggest u bring repellent. They always live me to begin with but justed to give u warning.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,671 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

How is your trip going and how is the beach???

25 days and counting for us

Tampa, Florida...
Level Contributor
142 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

Beach is beautiful...as always....some seaweed but they clear it in the am.

Weather has been perfect....a little overcast yesterday but still no rain since we got here early on Thursday.

Have fun

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
486 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip. See "you" in three weeks.

Tampa, Florida...
Level Contributor
142 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

FFM -

It's absolutely wonderful. Staff. Has been great (once again). Weatherr is amazing. There was a storm u could see coming from isla mujeres this afternoon but went north and never a drop here.

tomorrow is our last full day .....sad. But we booked for next year already. EPM has never disappointed.

Looks like the Imperial Suite has been empty all week....tempted to ask for a tour.

Tampa, Florida...
Level Contributor
142 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

And for full capacity...you wouldn't know it. Lots of chairs on beach and no long waits at restaurants.

Lakewood, CA
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

Totally agree about the Mosquitos...we arrived last Wednesday, there was a quick down pour that afternoon and I had to excuse myself from dinner at agave to go get the bug repellant that I had left in our room. My husband ended up with a few bites on his feet and legs.

Denver, Colorado...
Level Contributor
146 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

bbcake- the weather hasnt been too bad it sounds like? Have you had sun? Theres another post on the forum from someone who has said its been rain and overcast all week?! Heading out tomorrow and just wondering : )

Lakewood, CA
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

I was there from 8/28 and left Monday 9/2. It rained the first day while we were enjoying our first drink at the martini bar ( quick down pour about 15 mins) other than that weather was beautiful ( rained overnight the last night) But, 5 mins after we got to the airport, the skies opened and it was pouring. Luckily our flight was only 30 mins late...however, our plane was struck by lightning about 10 mins after takeoff...made for a very uneasy flight over the gulf!

boston ma
Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

We have been here since 8/30. It rained Monday afternoon thru Tuesday morning. Has been generally overcast with breaks of sun since, nice and warm. The sun is so strong down here, even with the overcast, I am turning a pretty good shade of red, and we use SPF 50.

Denver, Colorado...
Level Contributor
146 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: At EPM now....bring mosquito repellent!! Fantastic weather.

newman- thanks for the weather update! heading out tomorrow rain or shine : )

bb- oh no haha well I guess it will make for a great story! You're trip was memorable : ) Happy you made it home safe tho! : )