We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Average Age of Guests?

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
84 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Average Age of Guests?

Hi there, My UK partner & myself are amazed by what we have read about "The Beloved" - so much so that we were on the point of making a booking. However, just then my partner, very sensibly, wondered what age range is catered for. We are 65 (me) & 67 (partner), and while we feel that we are not totally decrepid, we feel that we could be very much "out of place" if most guests are (say) in the 20 - 30 age group. Any advice on this would be very (very) welcome. Thanks in advance.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Average Age of Guests?

EPM is very mixed, unsure on beloved. It's late 20' S to late 70's- very fun atmosphere and I'm sure if u feel young at heart, that's all that matters!x

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Average Age of Guests?

Don't give it another thought and book it. Great part of Mexico

UK
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Average Age of Guests?

Hi

Looking at the folks on the beach at the beloved today there is a real mix. Some mature couples, single sex couples, young couples and young families

Regards

H

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,544 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Average Age of Guests?

All ages enjoy this resort. The one thing is does not do is cater to singles, and that would be the younger crowd, so don't worry. Not to say that singles don't go there with family or friends, it is just not the type of place you'd book for partying.

new jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Average Age of Guests?

been all over the Cancun area for the last 15 years, I 'am 66 wife is 62 never felt out of place anywhere. You are as young as you feel.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Average Age of Guests?

You will not feel out of place at all. However, keep in mind that The Beloved is not adults only. We go to EPM every year and in our walks past Beloved, get the impression from the amount of kids and babies on the beach that it is more a family resort. EPM is right next door and is adults only and may appeal to you more.

America, The...
Level Contributor
7,762 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Average Age of Guests?

Personally, when traveling without kids, i prefer adults only resorts. If you would prefer an adults only resort that is intimate and on a beautiful beach, with great food, rooms, and service, may I recommend El Dorado Maroma? You will not find any rowdy, wild behavior there like so many seem to be encountering at EPM...unless you prefer a more boisterous atmosphere.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Average Age of Guests?

There are quite a few families here at the moment with mostly young children but they are as with previous stays all well behaved

9. Re: Average Age of Guests?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 06:20