We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Less than a month!!!!!!!!

I am SO excited to head to EPM with my hubby for our 10th anniversary in less than a month. I've read all the recent reviews and am not daunted by the negative ones. We'll have a blast just relaxing together and soaking in the sun. I cannot wait!!!

Commack, New York
Level Contributor
64 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Less than a month!!!!!!!!

I have 2 weeks left for my 25th ann. I sit at work staring at the calendar every day reading posts I know how you feel

Bath
Level Contributor
360 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Less than a month!!!!!!!!

Mindy S and Bubbaleen you are sooo lucky. 217 days for me! The countdown started at more than 300 days so I guess I could say that it is getting there :)

Enjoy you time there when it get there

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
198 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Less than a month!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way as you Gaellebath, we have 206 days until EPM but the good thing, for us, is that we have 46 days until we're back visiting EPC.

I hope everyone has amazing trips and can't wait to read your reviews. Enjoy!!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Less than a month!!!!!!!!

138 days...

Ontario
Level Contributor
179 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Less than a month!!!!!!!!

164 days for us. Have been to ERC twice before but this will be our first time at EPM and just know it will be a great experience. Wishing all a great trip!

Cheers

KW

6. Re: Less than a month!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres
Recent Conversations