We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Photo Album

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,406 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
EPM Photo Album

Hi

For those that are interested please see link below to my photo album for EPM which is best viewed in full screen view as this way you will see the photo labels

slickpic.com/u/…

Please note that some of the room shot photos may include some items that are either only applicable to that particular room type and/or were given to us as we were loyal repeat guests and are not part of the standard package. Also that some of the food shots are of dishes especially prepared for us and that EPM and other resort groups do this for several guests and not just us

Will be starting the review later this when I have added the albums for the other resorts we stayed at during this 21 night multi-resort trip

Enjoy

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,218 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM Photo Album

FFM, Great shots. Can't wait for Feb....

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM Photo Album

Great pictures. I especially love the food pics. Do people use the hammocks over the pool much? I had never seen hammocks like that. It would be cool to lay over the water but could imagine getting in them being difficult! BTW, your bear is very cute. Did you bring the chairs and bed or were they sweet enough to find them? His pajamas are adorable. :-)

Louisville
Level Contributor
231 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM Photo Album

Thanks FFM - 9 days and counting for our return to EPM and we can't wait to be there! The pics are great and appreciated!

St. Thomas Ontario
Level Contributor
359 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM Photo Album

Thanks FFM. Great pictures and helps build the excitement as 18 weeks tomorrow we will be there for our first visit, can't wait.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,406 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM Photo Album

Hi

People do use the hammocks over the pool a lot. I always tend to take photos of such things when they are not occupied as I am more interested in taking a photo of the hammock rather than some unsuspecting fellow guests

In the past year we have bought Bayley the little bear some clothes including the pyjamas. The beach lounger was a gift from EPM. It never ceases to amaze us how much of a fuss they and other resorts make over him and the things they make and do for him. I do know from talking with a couple of other guests who had little travelling companions with them that the staff also had fun with those to

Life is too short not to have a bit of fun

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM Photo Album

The hammocks are cool. They remind of the villas/ bungalows over the water on Bora Bora. Glad you had such a nice trip.

Canada
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM Photo Album

Great pics!!!!!!!!! Thanks for always sharing.

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM Photo Album

WOW! Looks like you were treated like royalty! Beautiful photos ~ thanks for sharing!

~Sharon

pontefract
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM Photo Album

Wow those pictures are amazing. So can't wait to arrive, only 29 days to go :)

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM Photo Album

I must say after seeing those gorgeous pictures, I may have to give this resort a try. Not what I imagined at all.

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres