We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

NY
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

Our trip is not till March but I am reading reviews/forum topics everyday and I can't stop myself from finding out all the information right now!

Is the hydro circuit always free and you don't have to book a treatment to use it?

Edited: 28 October 2013, 14:43
Boston...
Level Contributor
876 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

I believe you get a free hydrotherapy if you book a EC room. It also comes free with some spa treatments (not all)

If you want to purchase the hydrotherapy, I believe it's 30.00 per person

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,227 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

If your travel agent booked your trip through Go Go they have a special program that has discounts for things like Cigar tasting, tequila tasting, and free hydrotherapy session....Check with your travel agent. I forget right now what the program is called...

boston ma
Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

I believe the program is called " My Time". The Hydrotherapy is 35.00 per person if you don't get a spa treatment. It is free when you book an EC room as Kelly said.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,227 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

Newmie, not free with the MY TIME program???

boston ma
Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

Sorry, it is free with "My Time". However, if you don't have My Time, or book an EC room, the hydrotherapy is 35.00 per person, if you don't do a spa treatment.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

Here is a link to what the My Time perks are.

gogoworldwidevacations.com/hotels/…

7. Re: Q about spa/hydrotherapy circuit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 04:18