We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Oyster Bay

Charles City, Iowa
3 posts
Save Topic
Excellence Oyster Bay

does anyone have any information on progress at Oyster Bay Jamacia?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Oyster Bay

Hi

Unfortunately, it is still on hold

There is however a rumour that they will shortly be announcing the start of another new build that will be completed by early / mid 2015

Boston...
Level Contributor
818 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Oyster Bay

I wonder if it is the Excellence Diamond something or other that somebody mentioned on Facebook

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence Oyster Bay

Excellence really should remove Oyster Bay off their website. It's a little misleading to say it's under development. Guess it is a marketing ploy though to keep people coming back to the website. I for one would love to try it out but it seems like it's years and years away even if they started today.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excellence Oyster Bay

i wouldn't even go if it was built... Negril is the only place I want to be in Jamaica!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excellence Oyster Bay

We liked Negril but didn't have a great experience at CSA although I'll have to admit that the food there was the best we've ever had anywhere, without exception. We're thinking of trying Secrets Wild Orchid in January. Do you have any other suggestions for Negril kerly?

Edited: 12 November 2013, 21:21
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excellence Oyster Bay

NoSnow

I fully agree they should alter their in room video and website and have told them that many times

We have been to SWO/SSJ and had a great time there. Although the beach is a series of man made coves the snorkelling is first class

kerlyranoakville

Where Oyster Bay is is very special in deed