We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

check in time with early arrivals

Federal Way...
Level Contributor
349 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
check in time with early arrivals

Just wondering since check in time at EPM is 3pm, does anyone know is done with your luggage when you have an early morning arrival?

I'm sure I could put in a request for an early check in, but I'm curious to know where the luggage is kept when checking in hours before your room is ready.

When we arrived our luggage was loaded on to a cart, and we proceeded to check in to the Ex club lounge. But we arrived after check in time.

Dave

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling
Canada
Level Contributor
240 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: check in time with early arrivals

When we were there in Sept., our luggage remained outside of the EC lounge until we checked in.

Yup - just right there, where it remained until we 'decided' to check in at 5:30. I guess we should be lucky it was still there.

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,132 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: check in time with early arrivals

Make sure your luggage is locked. Few resorts lock up arriving guests luggage, the luggage room is often open.

Page, Arizona
Level Contributor
592 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: check in time with early arrivals

So I take it that you had a good trip, and you are planning a return?

Federal Way...
Level Contributor
349 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: check in time with early arrivals

cadillacqueen - Oh yes, very much so. My wife is not one to be easily impressed, but in telling family/friends about the trip there were three words she keep using -

"It was perfect, Perfect, PERFECT!"

We are off to Hawaii for the first time over this x-mas break, but the plans are to visit the EPM again in April, and then again over x-mas break 2014.

Dave

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,132 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: check in time with early arrivals

Just curious: did you ever get the chocolate syrup?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,224 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: check in time with early arrivals

"Most of you were correct: went back to the Ex. Club lounge and asked and it was in our room sooner than we expected."

In regards to getting their chocolate syrup.... EPM doing what they do so very well -- service!!!

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,132 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: check in time with early arrivals

So they did get the syrup? Good!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,762 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: check in time with early arrivals

"In regards to getting their chocolate syrup.... EPM doing what they do so very well -- service!!!"

Which is one of the many reasons they get so many great reviews

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: check in time with early arrivals

Since the resort has chocolate martinis on its drink menu, finding chocolate syrup would be a pretty easy task IMO.

Page, Arizona
Level Contributor
592 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: check in time with early arrivals

They also have chocolate syrup in their mudslides.....yum! The mudslides were so good :)