We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
101 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

We have been several times (usually 4-6 nights) and we love the Mexican Fiesta Night, but missed it last time. Any chance someone could remind me which night that is? What about restaurant closings by weekday? Much Thanks!!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,922 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

I'm sorry, but I think that this is the best post that I have ever read on TA...Thank you!!...

I tend to believe that the really true Mexican Fiesta Nights in Mexico are only on a Waining Crescent Moon, and the rest are just regular Mexican Nights. Without the Fiesta....

Atlanta
Level Contributor
101 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

LOL!! Thanks Dan!! I completely set myself up for that!!! Just went ahead and booked Feb 7-11 with 4 all nights being Mexican!! Happy New Year!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,922 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

Felicidades! Welcome and let's make all days and nights in Mexico a Fiesta! Have a great vacation!

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

Mexican night, as I recall, is Friday.

Ontario, California
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

Here's a link to their "calendar of events". Note, however, that at the moment, it appears to be disabled. Check back in a couple of days (or hours).

excellence-resorts.com/caribbean-and-mexico-…

Flitwick, United...
Level Contributor
374 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

We returned last week and can confirm Mexican night is Friday- alternating between Mexican Festival & a Mayan night !

7. Re: Can someone tell me which night has Mexican Fiesta Night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 07:18