We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Package Delivery to EPM

Minneapolis...
1 post
Save Topic
Package Delivery to EPM

Hello everyone!

Has anybody had a package delivered to EPM? We were expecting an important delivery today but, because of the very cold weather, it has been delayed several days. They're offering to ship it to as at our destination, though I don't know how that would work.

Thanks!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Package Delivery to EPM

From what I understand shipping things to Mexico can be quite a hassle. If it is something very important, I'd see if someone at home can accept it for you or have the shipment delayed until your return.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,045 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Package Delivery to EPM

Or if they do ship it, make sure they use a carrier such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc. If they mail it, you will never see it. Those services to Mexico are very expensive but , if they will pay for it, it should work.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,200 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Package Delivery to EPM

Fed Ex does a great job for shipping from Mexico to USA. I am sure they do the same great job visa versa...

4. Re: Package Delivery to EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 05:19