We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New resort next door to EPM

Provo, Utah
Level Contributor
6 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
New resort next door to EPM

I am currently at EPM, there is a lot of construction going on right next door to building 9. Can anyone tell me what new resort is going in there?

1. Re: New resort next door to EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 18:30
Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New resort next door to EPM

Yep! SPM! :) Exciting! Nov. 2014 opening date as of now.

Boston...
Level Contributor
822 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New resort next door to EPM

Right next door to building 9? I thought it was a mile or so down the beach?

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
661 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New resort next door to EPM

@KellyR that's what I thought too. Is there much interruption for guests staying at EPM Travelbug?

Provo, Utah
Level Contributor
6 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New resort next door to EPM

I am at the pool at building 9. You can hear the bulldozer going the whole time,but it is still a pleasant quiet place to relax. We are staying in building 8a and cannot hear it at all. We were on the excellence beach yesterday and didn't hear it all either

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
661 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New resort next door to EPM

Thanks Travelbug I'm hoping the construction work is completed by the time we visit EPM later in the year.. Enjoy the rest of your holiday

Best wishes

Provo, Utah
Level Contributor
6 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New resort next door to EPM

Yes it is right next door

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New resort next door to EPM

I had read it was several miles away and had a much better beach. Sounds like that is not true at all.

Provo, Utah
Level Contributor
6 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New resort next door to EPM

I just walked over from pool 9 to look at it and it is literally right next door

10. Re: New resort next door to EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 22:18