We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beloved Bartender Question

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
59 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Beloved Bartender Question

We are counting days till our third return trip to TBH in April. For anyone who's just been there recently - is Guillermo still working at the Lobby or any other bar?

thanks!

Dorset
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beloved Bartender Question

I heard from Patricio the Guest Services guy that G had left, but they were hoping he would return.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beloved Bartender Question

TBH used to allow the guests from The Residences to make use of their bars and restaurants. Once they went AI, they no longer allowed them in. Tips dropped from that as well as going AI. I think he (and others) were hoping for some sort of compensation from the owners. I hope he does well wherever he went. He was a very hard worker and seemed committed, but sometimes you have to move on.

Edited: 14 February 2014, 22:39
Dorset
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beloved Bartender Question

I agree with you, Mo. G was a great bartender - his Bloody Marys were out of this world! He is, I'm sure, missed very much.

4. Re: Beloved Bartender Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 05:21