We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence club

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
555 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Excellence club

So excited going in May to EPM we did do the club, Do you have to wear tags so they know you are part of the Excellence Club, and also my husband has a knee problem do they have elevators if you are on the high floor, thanks!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence club

No tags. They give you different room keys (cards) - ones that have access to the club.

Yes all buildings have elevators...

Edited: 18 February 2014, 15:04
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence club

Hi

When you go onto the EC Beach or pool areas one of the concierge staff will ask you for your room number and name and they will check to see if you are an EC guest. They get to known you very quickly and certainly on the EC Beach the concierge staff have a little map where they note who is where and they exchange this information with their colleagues

At TBH & with EC Guests at ERC they take photographs of you at check in. As yet they have not introduced this at EPM as far as I am aware

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
555 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence club

Thank you flip flop_man its seems like a long time ago I spoke to you very excited, its getting close so many good reviews about this place!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excellence club

It always amazes me that when you start long countdowns you think the days will take forever to disappear and then you forget about them and are shocked when you next check

Seems only like yesterday we were celebrating Christmas

Edited: 18 February 2014, 19:21
Downingtown...
Level Contributor
555 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excellence club

This is true the snow has me so busy we have 12 inches of plowed snow on our lawn, which will probably take till April to melt so getting back in vacation mode is a pleasure!!

Pennsylvainia
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excellence club

Bonnie, you should see the snowbanks we have piled high here in NEPA! I'm thinking that they will still be here when we leave on the 10th of April. Can't wait! So ready to get back to my RTT room and enjoy the sun!

7. Re: Excellence club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2014, 23:36
Downingtown...
Level Contributor
555 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Excellence club

Wow now it freezing rain with thunder and lighting, what a winter we will all need Mexico!

9. Re: Excellence club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres
Recent Conversations