We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

We are set to arrive at EPM in 19 days for our 5th trip and I am looking so forward to seeing many familiar smiling faces! Also looking forward to tapas, fish tacos, (most food really) margaritas, martins and some great live music! Hoping Gustavo will be there again.

What are your favourites and if you going soon what are you looking forward to? I should try a few new things so suggest away.

Go!

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

Excellence Martini !!! We always arrive around 11 and head to the grill for lunch and an iceburg while we wait for our room . I love that first view of the ocean !!!

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

Lralexa- I totally agree with heading to the grill / lobster house for lunch on arrival. This year we will be arriving in the morning so will probably head to the lobster house for breakfast.

Canada
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

Ohhhhhh. We love Gustavo. We are hoping he is there when we go also. Fingers crossed. I love the lazy river. A drink in my hand. I love the spa!! Nothing like a massage. And, my favourite, the sound of the ocean!!!!!

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

I love getting a hot stone massage!!

I hope to see Edgar, Adrain, Lorena, Jesus, Paola, Enrique and of course Vilma and Virginia.

Thinking of trying the Lobster House again for dinner has anyone been recently that can shed some light on the menu and how they liked the food, specifically the lobster?

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

I loved sailing the Hobby Cat's. If you have never done it you may be intimidated, but you should just ask for a lesson and go for it.

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

Darcy that sounds great! We have done it in Jamaica before but in all our trips to EPM we haven't tried it there. Will have to give it a go this time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

Looking forward to the water sports they have available. Are all of them included and is it Hobby Cats. kayaks and Jet Ski's? Anything else?

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

Harriet its non-motorized water sports that are included. The jet ski would be extra. I have also read that they have added paddle boards.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

We enjoyed the hobby cats too, will definitely be having a go on them again. I love sitting at the Kafe Kafe bar in the evenings listening to the live music. So many things I love, could go on and on. May try getting Hubble into the spa this time. Went a couple of years ago with some friends we made, enjoyed the hydrotherapy circuit.

Love watching the world go by whilst having lunch at the grill or lobster house.

St. Thomas Ontario
Level Contributor
359 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM Favourite people, spot, food, drink activity etc.

Watching a lightning storm late at night over the ocean from the X Lounge with a glass of wine is a memory we have that stands out.

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres
Recent Conversations