We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

Can someone tell me the breakfast menu items? Thoughts and suggestions?

Dallas
Level Contributor
320 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

We have breakfast at the lobster House almost every day. They have waffles, egg dishes, burritos, other Spanish dishes, continental breakfast with yogurt, oatmeal, etc. the indoor buffet has so many choices, too. Our preference is the view of the ocean. I can eat at a buffet at home.

Uxbridge, Canada
Level Contributor
159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

The only drawback to the Lobster House is that it doesn't open until 9:00 a.m. which, depending on your plans for the day, could be a little late.

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

There last week and my vote is for the burrito and the Huevos Rancheros with a view of the beach.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

The view us great, especially with a mimosa in hand!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,221 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

9AM is a little late for us also. We are up and out by 7AM...At the pool by 9AM....But the breakfasts at the Lobster House do look amazing!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

We too love breakfast in the Lobster House and do manage it some days when at EPM

I agree it would nice if it opened earlier

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

I love breakfast at the Lobster House as well. They have really great crepes with a fruit and almond flavoured filling. I agree it opens late for us also so I usually grab something light at the buffet or from room service early and then have my full breakfast at 9 at the Lobster House.

My husband says I am like a hobbit 1st breakfast 2nd breakfast..LOL

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
170 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

We enjoyed the variety of delicious breakfasts at the lobster house and the view made it fantastic to relax and enjoy. We also wished it opened earlier.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
418 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

I'm starting to feel bad now.. it had never even occurred to me that 9AM was too late for breakfast on holiday! Lobster house was our usual breakfast spot last year, only went to the buffet once. I just preferred being sat outside hearing the ocean whilst I ate. None of the dishes stand out in my memory, it was more about the location/atmosphere for me

St. Thomas Ontario
Level Contributor
359 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast Lobster House-EPM

I was so excited it was open late for breakfast lol. Was very nice to be able to have the option to go at 11 still for breakfast.

We don't get up too early obviously.

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres
Recent Conversations