We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Djarum Black cigarettes?

washington state
4 posts
Save Topic
Djarum Black cigarettes?

Does any one know if these are available?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,624 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Djarum Black cigarettes?

I don't know if they are available, but from experience with trying to find specific tobacco products in the area, bring your own. Also, if you are staying in Playa Mujeres, you will be in a more secluded area and will have less access to tobacco/cigar shops.

washington state
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Djarum Black cigarettes?

Thank you. We can no longer get them in the sates and where hopping to find them down here to enjoy a few while on vaca.

3. Re: Djarum Black cigarettes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 16:05
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,562 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Djarum Black cigarettes?

Did you know they do have them made into small cigars now and sold in the states. They are rolled in regular tobacco paper. I think they are sold in 12 paks but can't confirm. I'm sure they probably aren't the same as cigarettes but an option to try.

5. Re: Djarum Black cigarettes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 05:16