We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At EPM now. Any questions?

Chicago
Level Contributor
137 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
At EPM now. Any questions?

We arrived at EPM on March 10th and were offered a Club room in building 7B. Since we prefer an interior view, we ended up in building 7A with a nice view of the ocean. The construction next door is in full swing with massive cranes, trucks, pile drivers, etc. The noise is quite loud at the building 9 Club pool. We actually spent time there today. Swim-up rooms are occupied there, but all other rooms facing the construction area are vacant. Other than that area, you really don't see or hear the construction....hard to believe but true! If you have any specific questions, I'll try to answer.

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
UK
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

Who hoo a new live from.!!! Thank you onthelake Keep having fun.

Any updates on how EPM is managing the construction / guest comments etc is gratefully received

Enjoy..

Regards

Higrade

Federal Way...
Level Contributor
348 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

Would love to see a picture from your deck!!!

Dave

Belleville, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

Onthelake - sound like you are having a great time and the construction isn't too bothersome. We arrive in a week how's the weather?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

That's great for the people who are going there soon to get live and real time information. He you continue to have a great time.

Whitmore Lake...
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

Can you get Don julio tequila at all the regular bars not excellent club?

Chicago
Level Contributor
137 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

Higrade- Regarding how management is handling the construction and guest comments... We asked about the construction at check- in and were told that the construction was a separate company and not under the control of Excellence. That's their story so far, and they're sticking to it.

Dave- I have a great photo taken from our balcony in Building 7A. Now I just have to figure out how to post it on this forum.

1Wink1- The weather was absolutely perfect our first two days...sunny with calm blue water and no seagrass. Then we had a couple of days with afternoon and evening showers and some downpours. Yesterday and today the beach grass has been heavy, but they are doing a good job cleaning it up.

Jenny1107- I'll try to find out about the Don Julio.

Canada
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

When we were there last year they served Don Julio at all the bars. The year before that it was just in the excellence club. We are crossing our fingers when we go in April they again serve it everywhere.

UK
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

Thank you for the update onthelake.

Enjoy..

Regards

Higrade

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,536 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

Thanks for the update and keep them coming especially with any input on any construction noise as it seems to be a hot topic just now

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: At EPM now. Any questions?

Great, thanks for posting live. If I recall correctly, pool by block 9 is the one near the sol bar and not far from the main pool? This is where we like to sit so we can be close to everything. Enjoy your holiday, as flip says any info re construction is of interest.