We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

32 days and counting , favorite drinks

Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
32 days and counting , favorite drinks

Returning to Excellence PM for our third time in a few short weeks . While my husband plans on conquering travelinmans drink list my liver might not make it ! What's a couple of your favorites ??

Does anyone know if you can get lemonade at the bars ? After lots of frozen drinks just a lemonade with absolut citron would be refreshing . And the electric lemonade tastes nothing like lemonade :)

Merritt Island...
Level Contributor
345 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

If I only had to mention a few favorite drinks, try an expresso martini from Cesar @ martini bar- with a splash of frandelico, a frozen mudslide ( like a milkshake!) , a frozen mango margarita, and can't forget a tamarind margarita @ Agave! We will be there in 29 days- can't wait. I'm a glutton for punishment and am taking travelinman's list!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

My favorite drink was the Rosa Bonita at the EC lounge. It was the only place they made it on the resort. It had Grey Goose, muddled fresh fruit, simple syrup and a splash of club soda......very, very good!!

Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

I would have to say my favorite is the Excellence Martini . I love before dinner drinks at the martini bar ! It's nice to be all dressed up after a day of sun and icebergs

Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

I'm

Not a big drinker and when we went last June it took a whole for me to find a drink I really enjoyed as I felt they were all quiet strong, which obviously to most people is never a problem, but I found the Mango Tango && loved it! X

Dillsburg...
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

"My favorite drink was the Rosa Bonita at the EC lounge".

Going to have to try this one...

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

For me vanilla vodka with cranberry, from any of the bars lol

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

@ Philip - That drink was not on my list and I've never heard of it. Sounds great and I'll have to add it!

My wife was drinking a lot of vodka with fruit juices.. vodka with grapefruit juice, vodka with pineapple juice, cranberry juice,etc... Very refreshing and not as sweet as a lot of the frozen concoctions. I am pretty sure they have lemonade, but might need to get a second opinion on that.

I also had the bartender in the EC lounge whip me up some specialities.. like a tamarind martini with a splash of pineapple... or a pineapple martini with a splash of cranberry. If you tell the bartenders what you are thinking of (for example, vodka with something not too sweet on the rocks, they will surprise you).

@ buttylovers - I've had many vodka cranberries - but never with vanilla vodka. That sounds great. On a side note, I am glad I did a proofread of my post - just noticed I left the 'y' out of your name. :) That wouldn't have looked too good.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

For sure the last time we were there, Jorge at the Martini Bar made me a Finlandia with 'Mexican lemonade' he told me to ask for that at bars which is similar to a cloudy lemonade. Absolutely gorgeous, this is my drink of choice back home.

Enjoy!

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
546 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

Grey Goose Martini in 5 days!!! Oh mudslides too!!

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 32 days and counting , favorite drinks

toss up between the BBC or the Mangolicious depending on whether or not you wanted a milkshake type drink or a fruity one. I got hooked on the mango flavour drinks, loved the mango margaritas also. Had my first day without any alcohol since the beginning of our stay at EPM which came to an end a couple of days ago.