We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at EPM and tipping???

Wayne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding at EPM and tipping???

Hello all… I am getting married May 10th at EPM and my fiancé and I were wondering if anyone has recently gotten married their? We have hired a DJ and have chosen the gold wedding package. We were also wondering about tipping for the wedding. Is their a maitre d? Did you tip the wedding Coordinator? any other tips or info regarding a wedding at EPM would sure be helpful. Thanks….

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at EPM and tipping???

We did not tip the wedding coordinator, but had a maître d kind of guy who was there at the reception and took care of everything and I believe my dad tipped him $100 for everything he did (he really was great).

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
110 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at EPM and tipping???

I was literally just thinking about the same. We are doing a vow renewal and I'm wondering if we too the planner. We were married in Jamaica and to this day I feel I stiffed the WC because she was great. I hope to get multiple perspectives on this.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at EPM and tipping???

This is an easy decision to make.

Be generous. Be kind. Be thoughtful. Be grateful.

Tip the wedding coordinator, and tip anyone and everyone at EPM who provides services and helps you during your wedding, your vow renewal, your reception party, etc.

Edited: 01 May 2014, 02:21
4. Re: Wedding at EPM and tipping???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 07:15