We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canada vs . cancun transfers

Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Canada vs . cancun transfers

It's been mentioned in a few posts below that Cancun transfers has had some bad reviews recently . We have always used the. With success but thinking of switching to Canada transfers . Any input ??? Thanks ! 30 days to go to excellence playa mujeres !

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
972 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

from my research they appear to have good reviews and are very reputable. We will be using them for a transfer to BBGE next week, so I will post a review when I return.

cmr

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
340 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

I booked Canada transfers for our July trip at $65 return to EPM plus $1 coronas read good reviews so hope they are fine

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

We've used both and were fine with both, but the edge has to go to Canada. They were cheaper, newer vehicles, you could order beer and pop, had cold water free and when we forgot something in the van, they called the hotel and arranged to drop it off the next day for no charge. We were very happy. They are my new go to and I 've used lots of the different companies over the years.

Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

Thanks for the replies ! They get good reviews on here and coronas don't hurt !! I think I'll give them a try this time .

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
835 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

Using Canada transfers on Sunday after only using Cancun transfers for many years, will advise upon my return...

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

Never used Cancun transfers so I'm afraid I can't comment on them. We used Canada transfers standard service last Nov/Dec and absolutely no complaints.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Dillsburg...
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

We have used cancun transfers and are switching to canada for our next trip.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

We have used Cancuntransfers.com twice in the last 2 years and they are a very reputable company.We used Canada Transfers in Feb. due they accepted canadian money at par and beers were waiting for us and slightly cheaper. You would not go wrong with either one.

Mentioned in this post
Canada Transfers
Canada Transfers
4,615 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

Booked with Canada transfers . Our departure flight is 8 am . They want to pick us up at 4:40 am :( is that necessary ???? I don't Renee ever leaving that early .

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Canada vs . cancun transfers

Pickup 3 hours before your flight is fairly typical. The reason we a avoid morning return flights.