We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Non EC Room Location

US/NJ
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Non EC Room Location

Hello EPM Fans! We are planning a second trip to EPM in September and it seems as though some things may have changed with room locations. We stayed in building 7b during our previous visit in 2012, but I remember reading somewhere that 7b may now be an EC building. Is there another location that any of you find to be preferable? I understand that there is construction currently going on by Building 9. I greatly appreciate all of your tips and advice as I found them quite useful while planning our 2012 trip.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Non EC Room Location

Hi

#5, #6 or #7 would be my suggestion

excellence-resorts.com/caribbean-and-mexico-…

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
634 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Non EC Room Location

We have just returned and were in 7a, which is EC on their resort map, but all the people I met who were in that block, including us, were non EC. I believe that 7b and 7a have done a swap. I would highly recommend it :-)

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Non EC Room Location

I agree with jane. We have had 7b twice as non EC and were in 7a this time.

Harrisburg
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Non EC Room Location

So it sounds like 7A is a good choice to ask for? I've been watching this thread as well hoping for suggestions. Our TA said she would put in the request once I know what we want!! :)

5. Re: Best Non EC Room Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:17