We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Towels

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
EPM Towels

Hi all...

I believe that towels are supplied for the bathroom and are also bundles around the resort pools and beach for use in these area, What happens for the swim up rooms....do we have to get them from the same places or are some left in the room?

Also we intend a day trip to the Isla Mujeres. Can we take an EPM towel for the day or do we need to pack our own from home?

Thanks...

Chicago, Illinois
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM Towels

we were in a swim up room and my husband would just hop out and grab towels when we needed them. we were lucky though and had a corner room right next to a bridge so it was pretty convenient. i would suggest maybe just taking some back to your room at night for the next day? that may work.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM Towels

Cheriton - Don't worry you can save on your luggage allowance. Towels are provided to each occupied swim up, usually around 6am, so there for when you rise. They are placed directly on your lounge beds. If you go on a trip organised by the hotel, they do allow you to take a towel off resort too. The towels are in-fact in abundance around the whole resort.

Chicago, Illinois
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM Towels

interesting. we never got towels on our loungers even though we were in a swim-up.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM Towels

Cubsgirl4evet- I just booked a swim up room. What building were you in? Did you like the corner room?

Chicago, Illinois
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM Towels

we were in 7a i believe. it was 7 for sure. facing the pool, not the lazy river. it was awesome. i adored the room. i broke my knee a few months ago so i have some mobility issues. i felt like the location was awesome for me. close to everything but never too loud. and there were stairs into the pool directly across from our room and a small bridge leading right too them. my knee loved it :-)

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM Towels

We had towels on our swim-up loungers every morning.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM Towels

Thanks for the replies..we intend to make our own way to Isla Mujeres so we might have to sneak a couple of towels out on the day lol. Also are the used towels used on any day collected from the swim up or do we have to drop them to a specific place.

Boston...
Level Contributor
874 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM Towels

They are collected but we always just drop our used ones in one of the towel bins.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM Towels

There are bins at various places around the resort, where you can drop off your towels or you can simply leave them on your bed. If you need fresh ones you can simply go over to one of the towel stations and just help your self. Nice not to have towel cards/deposits

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM Towels

We took the trip to Isla Mujeres last time we were at EPM and we took a couple of towels....along with a few beers and sodas from the mini bar. We returned with the towels in tact and the drinks....well, we would have drank them even if we had of stayed on resort that day! : ) No harm no foul, right?

By the way, we had a blast on Isla and would do it again in a heart beat. We rented a golf cart for the day and felt it was well worth it!

Have fun!!

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres
Recent Conversations