We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ordering Food Poolside

Ohio
Level Contributor
48 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Ordering Food Poolside

Does anyone know if you can order food from your louges at the pool? I know you can of course order drinks, but what about food.

Having lunch poolside or an afternoon snack of chips and salsa/guac is such a guilty pleasure!

Edited: 07 May 2014, 16:36
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

Me too! I loved ordering poolside at Dreams. They would let you order shrimp cocktail and nachos :)

Inverurie, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

I have seen the waitresses get food for people from the Lobster House or Grill but this is quite rare. Most people will either visit a restaurant or, if they want something at their chair, will go and get a pizza from the Sol Bar or whatever is being served at the Las Olas beach restaurant.

Do not like people eating their pizza in the pool and leaving their empty boxes anywhere. I thought it was a bit unclassy.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

Oh I wouldn't eat it in the pool. Just on the lounge chair. It's good to know you can order food to go.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

Last year, I ordered nachos several times from the EC pools and they were delivered relatively swiftly. Not sure if it's just an EC thing, but they were a much needed bit of sustenance when we skipped a real lunch. Those mango margaritas will catch up with you!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,995 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

I think around the EC Pools and Beach they have a limited menu you can order off

Not something we ever do but we have seen a few others do it

New York
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

I know around the EC pool we ordered nachos or burgers (just be careful of the local critters who LOVE French fries : ) Not sure of anything else you could get.

Merritt Island...
Level Contributor
345 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

Suzannable- last year we ordered from a small menu @ the EC beach . This year we booked non-EC, but have heard that you can order items from The Grill, it is just not widely advertised. Have fun!

PS small world, I'm originally from the Akron area!

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

You can order food poolside for non-EC too. Just ask your server, the food does come from the grill. I am not to sure if there is a printed menu but the server will inform you as to what you can order.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

Hi, you can definitely order food around the non EC pools. Albeit a limited menu.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ordering Food Poolside

It would be nice to eat pool (or beachside occassionally). I agree KeithBoys, really unclassy to eat in the pools. Mind you I have seen pictures on chefs on kayaks taking food to people IN the pool. Personally I think that is pretty bad.