We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swim up suite? First week of June.

Whitmore Lake...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Swim up suite? First week of June.

We are going June 8th. We have non ex swim up booked. From what I understand 7b in ex club now. So what would be next best choice? I just dont want it super loud at night or all those carts rolling by. But would like to be semi close to a bar.

Also do I email resort directly for request?It's 2 rooms separate couples. Or call my travel provider?

With our room type would we be put in building 9?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,780 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swim up suite? First week of June.

Hi

I would suggest #5, #6 or possible #7

Ground floor rooms do tend to get more cart noise than the upper floors and is one of the disadvantages of the swim ups

#9 is still an Excellence Club building as far as I know

I would e_mail the resort direct with any request

playamujeres@excellence-resorts.com

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
412 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swim up suite? First week of June.

We are in the same room category early June also. I emailed them & asked for #7 or #8 if possible. Vilma emailed back & said the request would be added to my notes.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,780 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swim up suite? First week of June.

Debs

#8 will pick up all the noise from the entertainment in the evening through until around 23.00

4. Re: Swim up suite? First week of June.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 06:18