We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love from

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Love from

Got here Saturday afternoon and will update a few times

Pros

-Room was ready at two when we arrived. Got building 5 which was my #1 request. Also had the pillows and mattress topper in room when I arrived. In addition, had nice luggage tags in the room as a welcome gift

-Left mini bar guy a note on first night and he stocked it with exactly what we requested and took out the items we didnt want

-room is by far the nicest of any resort we have visited

-dinner at Toscana was great! If you like shrimp, get the shrimps and scallops

-Cesar at the martini bar is the best bartender we have come across

- did the excellence couples massage yesterday's bc weather was poor-great experience, make sure to go an hour early to do hydrotherapy

-haven't heard any construction :)

Cons

-weather has been pretty brutal since we arrived ( not the resorts fault)

-lunch at lobster house was poor-service slow, boyfriend got delivered main course of something he didn't order

-room service Thus far has been non edible

I van try to answer any questions if you have some! 2nd full day today

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Love from

Apparently I am love from not live from LOL

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Love from

Great to hear you have arrived safely and there seem to be more positives than negatives so far

Hilton, New York
Level Contributor
209 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Love from

Silly question - is there diet coke/pepsi in the refrig? Thanks

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Love from

Yes coke and coke light:)

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Love from

Great to see you've made it kschrenk - looking forward to all the updates on your love from!!! :)

Louisville
Level Contributor
231 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Love from

Enjoy! Hope weather cooperates! Looking forward to your updates/thoughts.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Love from

Been raining/storming since 8 am :( took part in blackjack and am planning to do hold em to keep busy later during the poor weather........Finished a whole book today too ( the fault in our stars-highly recommend). We spoke to a concierge member( or so we thought ) and tipped him $5 to address our ?'s ...thirty minutes later we get a call from a completely different concierge member who had no clue what our questions were. Just a bad service experience.....thus far all three secrets resorts we have been to prior to this have been above and beyond better. Hope that changes

Tennessee
Level Contributor
119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Love from

I have that book on my list to bring! Sorry about the weather and service, I'm sure it'll get better!

Is the resort at capacity? What drinks have you had, is Ceasar making great drinks as usual? Are you using Travelinman's drink list?

Enjoy your stay and look forward to more updates!!

Madison, Wisconsin
12 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Love from

Well if it makes you feel any better it will be in the 70's-80's this week at home. ;-). It didn't make us feel any better either. Fortunately I downloaded 4 books before we left Madison.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Love from

Hey Danielle, I do believe the resort is at capacity but I certainly don't feel as if it's overcrowded. I did print travelinman's drink list! I generally stick to beer but I have tried a few of his auggestions, Cesar had been the best, he was off yesterday so glad he will be returning today

I won the hold em tourney$120 yesterday which was great. We are going to use it towards another spa treatment or a dinner on the beach.

We had dinner at Chez Isabelle - it was awesome,! Had the sea bass which was the best sea bass I have ever had. We then went back to Toscana and got the shrimp dish for dessert LOL

So far it's sunny out today so hopefully things have turned around!