We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather coming up

1 post
Save Topic
Weather coming up

Should I be worried by the upcoming weather forecast? This is my first time to the area. We will be there for ten days and all ten are thunderstorms. :(

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
101. Re: Weather coming up

Ever thought why the Caribbean area, being hot and sunny and all that, was so green and lush? Rain.

Mechanicsburg...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
102. Re: Weather coming up

Are you staying in Cancun?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
103. Re: Weather coming up

Looks as though the sun is out? Cant wait only 2 more days until our honeymoon at EPM.

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
104. Re: Weather coming up

@ Jason (post #96). Is that by any chance the Option Flex offered by Transat Holidays? If so, you are right. A great option. Glad we had it in April when we had to delay our trip.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
105. Re: Weather coming up

Lou we are still at EPM. people in Cancun are reporting it was sunny yesterday but we only saw 20 mins of it early morning. It was cloudy the rest of the day but at least it didn't rain and people where in the pools. I'm sure you will love it here. I don't know what room category you have chosen but we originally booked a non EC swim up but ended up on the 2nd floor EC in block 7b and we love it. It means we can use the pool behind 7b which is much quieter than the main pool. Try not to worry too much about the weather as this is a great place and I know like us you are on your honeymoon but surely it can't last the whole time you are here. We leave here today and head to Sun Palace

Stowe, Vermont
Level Contributor
7,074 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
106. Re: Weather coming up

Sunny this AM in Playa Paraiso. Yesterday was cloudy, but hints of sun, no rain. A really nice day.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
107. Re: Weather coming up

Hi Debs

I hope you have a lovely time at Sun Palace. We stayed in block. 7 a year ago when we got engaged and loved the pool behind 7. I am really looking forward to returning. We have booked an EC ocean front this time 😀

Edited: 04 June 2014, 14:35
Jackson, NJ
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
108. Re: Weather coming up

Ditto.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
40,831 posts
Save Reply
109. Re: Weather coming up

New weather updates from the experts

The main US National forecast site

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Dr Jeff Masters in Wunderground gives great advice

http://www.wunderground.com/hurricane/

Crown weather is another good site

crownweather.com/index.php/…

As is the Belize web site

ambergriscaye.com/forum/…

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
110. Re: Weather coming up

Perfect weather today at EPM. Cloud but sun getting through with a cooling breeze. Have a safe flight Lou