We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new secrets hotel

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
new secrets hotel

Any fresh news or pictures of the construction or beach

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,636 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new secrets hotel

When we are at TBH & EPM in a few weeks time I will try and take some photos of the beachfront at SPM

Merritt Island...
Level Contributor
345 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new secrets hotel

Here is one pic from last week

http://flic.kr/p/nJUTG9

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: new secrets hotel

Look forward to an update FFM to see how much has changed since we were there in April. I have the resort map but they told me it is not yet finalised with block numbers

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
765 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: new secrets hotel

I just knew you would do that FFM. You never let us down. What resorts are staying this vaca? Look forward to your posts.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: new secrets hotel

thanks we are booked for a years time , we have done EPM,ERC,SSS,SMB and STV so are looking forward to this new offering from Secrets.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,636 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: new secrets hotel

sunset

Starting with 5 nights at ERC followed by 7 at TBH and the final 9 at EPM

Penn, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: new secrets hotel

Hi flip flop man

When your are at emp could you check out the beach at the new sercets hotel? From all the forms that I've been reading everyone's biggest concern is how the beach will be. Like if the water is clear and that blue color that Cancun Mexico is known for? Can't wait for some new pic!!!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,636 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: new secrets hotel

Hi

Will do

I do not think they will finish the beach off properly until nearer the opening and they may do some work to clear the ocean bed closer to the shore but I will certainly take some photos as as it is now

Personally, I cannot see it being that much different to EPM / TBH apart from possibly being a little wider

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: new secrets hotel

The water looks pretty much identical to that outside TBH and EPM - if you stand in the water at EPM you can see the Secrets hotel, they are not that far apart - there is no sort of water barrier between the two. Some days we were at EPM it was a beautiful aqua colour, other days, especially after a big storm moved through, it was more churned up, more seaweek. I am almost certain the conditions will be the same at Secrets, as it is the same water, give or take 500m.

The beach area itself has not been cleared yet, it looks to be sandy scrub, so it remains to be seen how wide etc. it will end up being.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: new secrets hotel

I took a walk down there a month ago... and the beach is nowhere near being ready for guests. They will need to do a lot of work on it. Also, the water, etc.. will not be the bright blue turquoise water that you see say in the hotel zone. It's similar to that at EPM / TBH. Have to go out pretty far to get to the pretty blue turquoise.