We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora? IHeartRadio? iTunes Radio?

Delmar, Maryland
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pandora? IHeartRadio? iTunes Radio?

Does anyone know if these music services work on your smartphone at EPM?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
662 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pandora? IHeartRadio? iTunes Radio?

Great info, never thought about being able to listen to my music apps!

Delmar, Maryland
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Pandora? IHeartRadio? iTunes Radio?

I enjoy pandora at home and didn't want to get there and it not work. Sounds like iheartradio works so I have that up and running now. Thanks for all the info!

-Chris

Baton Rouge...
3 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Pandora? IHeartRadio? iTunes Radio?

We were there last week and rocked Pandora on the beach and in the room getting ready for dinner. We didn't have, but rather the Telcel (Mexico's AT&T or Verizon) service picked it up just fine. Pandora played ads from our hometown which was kinda neat.

Baton Rouge...
3 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Pandora? IHeartRadio? iTunes Radio?

We didn't have wi-fi in the room I meant

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Pandora? IHeartRadio? iTunes Radio?

Question--did you set it up an international data package with AT&T or Verizon to use TelCel before you left? I imagine streaming audio would use up quite a bit of data--so I am guessing you did.

We set up a $25 100MB package with Verizon (to connect to TelCel) before we left JUST in case of an emergency and we needed to access data to check flight info or send an emergency email or something else when Wifi wasn't available.

I know AT&T's data package was even more for 100MB but otherwise for Verizon it would be $5.12 PER MB of data used--which is insane.

16. Re: Pandora? IHeartRadio? iTunes Radio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres