We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa at epm

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Spa at epm

I've just been looking at the spa price list on the EPM website. I'm not finding it very easy to understand so looking for a bit of advice from you regulars.

Ideally we'd be looking for a couples full body massage (not on the beach). On the price list it looks like the brisa couples massage is $100. Is that right? I was expecting much higher.

Thanks for any advice.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa at epm

No. The Brisa couples massage is $500 per couple - 100 minutes.

Have a look at the price list.

excellence-resorts.com/media/XPM_SPA_actuali…

We have pre-booked the Vitality Couples Ritual for $350 per couple, 35% off on the website. Massage and facial. I think that's great value for a hotel spa treatment. £50 per element. Spa hotels local to me would be about £70-80.

The hotel has daily specials which others have said are much better priced.

Edited: 08 June 2014, 00:06
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa at epm

I see now! I was reading it as min usd as in minimum. Then read the 1 session/4 session bit at the top and couldn't make sense of it. Thanks for that!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
340 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa at epm

I did the exact same, got mixed up with minutes and price. If you email them you should be able to get the couples massage in the spa, not the beach for $270. The offer is off but they did it for me anyway and I've got my appointment made for July

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa at epm

The wife and I had the couples Swedish massage, lasting 80 minutes, for $250. Plus aqua treatment. It was probably about 2 hours total and it was fantastic and super relaxing. We gave each masseuse $10 tips and the spa concierge $5. Charge it to your room. Totally worth the money.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa at epm

Oh.... And that was about two weeks ago.

Edited: 08 June 2014, 04:36
Jackson, NJ
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spa at epm

Either book now and get your 20% off like I did or look at your daily news for spa specials

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Spa at epm

We had one of the daily specials - full body, couples massage, for 80 min. Including the hydrotherapy circuit beforehand. For $250 (worked out at about £150 for us).

I think this is normally a 50 min massage instead of the 80.

Massage was good, and the hydrotherapy circuit was a good laugh. Pretty good value we thought.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spa at epm

Thanks for all your responses. When did you all have your massages? We're there for 11 days and thinking it would be best to do it at the start if the holiday. What kind of deals did you see when you were there? How often would a couples massage would come up?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spa at epm

We have booked the vitality couples ritual which is a massage and facial. As we are having a facial we have booked it for the day after we arrive. We will probably book another massage towards the end of our holiday.

Atlanta, Ga
Level Contributor
217 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Spa at epm

You can get a couples massage without paying the extra price by asking to be in the same room and getting whichever massage you want. They have special couples rooms with added amenities, but if all you want is to be together, you can save some money by just asking!