We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hookah at EPM

Delmar, Maryland
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hookah at EPM

Five more sleeps until we make our return to EPM!! I'm a cigar guy, but my wife mentioned trying the hookah this trip. She and I were wondering if there are interchangeable mouthpieces on the hookah or do we just trust the staff to sanitize it after each use. Does anyone have any experience with this or if you're there could you inquire? Thank you in advance for your help.

-Chris

Charlotte,NC
Level Contributor
652 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hookah at EPM

We have done this on past visits. They have disposable mouth pieces. No worries! I believe it's $25.00.

Saylorsburg...
Level Contributor
32 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hookah at EPM

Is that per person? Also where do you rent them from?

Delmar, Maryland
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hookah at EPM

Rent from the cigar bar by Kafe Cafe. I think the cost is for a determined amount of time, say 2-3 hours. I could be wrong but that's my understanding.

-Chris

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hookah at EPM

Please update us if you do rent one. Have a great time!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hookah at EPM

I know very little about them, but I just read some information on them, and it said that in an hour's hookah session, a person will inhale 100-200 times the smoke that you would inhale from a cigarette! Yeuck!

Delmar, Maryland
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hookah at EPM

Wow! Thanks! At the price of cigarettes these days what a bargain!

7. Re: Hookah at EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 05:17