We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
212 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

Been back from EPM for 3 weeks and have booked for our 3rd visit to EPM in May 2015

We've now stayed 42 nights with the Excellence group and can't wait until the 43rd!

Only 328 days and 12 hours until we start our journey from the UK, can't wait to see our friends again. Looking forward to the first mini bar beer as soon as we get to our room, taking it all in on the balcony, first dinner, heading down to the pool/beach on the first morning, first chocolate or espresso martini at the martini bar, I could go on!!

Aren't we lucky people to be able to holiday at a place like EPM ;)

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

That's just how addictive this place is. At the end of our current stay, we celebrate our 200th night at EPM.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
212 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

Buttylovers, that's some tally!

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

We got the bug six years ago, just pure paradise for us and I guess you too. Maybe our paths will cross on one of the trips.

Marc we enjoyed your input on the forums while you were at EPM.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

for us its 63 nights completed and or 64th coming up on the 26th with another fortnights tour.

We can't wait.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
212 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

Thanks Buttylovers ;)

PizzaJohn, you're a lucky man! Take it all in, the days seem to disappear all too quick! Please have a drink for me when you arrive (and let me know what it was!!)

St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

You lucky lucky people! We've been back just over a week and I've spent the whole time trying to work out when we can get back there! Don't think it'll be as soon as we'd like but hey ho. Made some margaritas tonight to enjoy in our lovely sun which helped!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

SharGardy - just be impulsive and book.

We've a similar story to Mark's, after our first ERC, we booked within a few days to return.

Then, after four visits, we struggled to build up the courage to try another resort, EPM! We wished we'd made the move sooner. The 26th will herald our second EPM trip and, our sixth excellent, Excellence experience.

Mark-I'll try to remember to post what my second libation will be. The first is usually a glass of sparkling wine at the entrance! ;-)

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

When we first went to ERC it was actually called secrets excellence

and since they split and became to separate resorts we have now spent 92 days between them and are staying at secrets playa mujeres in November this year , very excited these 2 chains offer very similar service and quality.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

We have been back just over a week and we too areoing to book out next trip next year!! Just can't wait to get back there.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: We've only gone and booked EPM for 2015!

Would love Excellence to have more resorts strung out through the Caribbean. Would even settle for the Jamaica Excellence to begin construction again. I enjoy island hopping and don't want to be restricted to Mexico or Punta Cana. Maybe some day.