We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction Update

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,012 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Construction Update

Hi

We have arrived here at TBH and a few moments ago had a walk down to see how the construction at The Finest was going and they are really cracking on with it. *I will post some photos when I have loaded them

Very little noise and any we did hear could only be heard when you were right alongside the site

Someone I was talking with said they did the last 18 piles last week and that part it now over thankfully

I will check it out now and again over the 16 nights we are here and keep this thread updated

Once we get to EPM I will have a better opportunity to take photos for #9

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,012 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: Construction Update

higrade

It is but no more so than the Honeymoon Suite / Imperial Suite & low rise building #9a at EPMn

Edited: 06 July 2014, 09:27
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,012 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: Construction Update

Check out the latest images on Google Earth

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
673 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
83. Re: Construction Update

Thanks for the update , just checked out Google Earth it certainly gives a good perspective on the construction and location concerning EPM buildings .

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
566 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: Construction Update

Sat at club pool building 9 a lot of noise, glad not in building 9. Only us and one other couple here, and we are only here because no where else to sit.

Might go over and ask to keep the noise down disturbing my sleep haha.

On a more serious note I work in the construction industry and you cannot build a hotel without noise, and of course there is no close season like Spain and other European destinations.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: Construction Update

It's interesting to see how much further North the Secrets hotel is. Somehow I thought it was just on the north side of the golf course.

Granby, Quebec...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
86. Re: Construction Update

Secrets Playa Mujeres just post new pictures on facebook.

87. Re: Construction Update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2015, 10:18