We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Scallops

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
EPM Scallops

So my wife is a huge fan of scallops, done in a variety of ways. At EPM did anyone see some on a menu anywhere or try some that they would recommend? We are only there 5 days so we need to make the most of our restaurant selection.

Thanks,

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM Scallops

Scallops at flavour market were very good

Also at the buffet at lunch they will cook them for you

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,990 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM Scallops

They also have them in the Lobster House at lunchtime or they certainly did at ERC a a few days ago and the menu at EPM should be the same

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM Scallops

I love scallops! Is it the big ones or the little bay ones that they cook for you?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM Scallops

The little bay ones at Toscana Lunch Buffet

West Chester, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM Scallops

If I remember correctly they serve the large ones at Flavor Market. They are served with peaches which sounds odd but it is Amazing! Can't wait to be back in September for our 4th visit!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM Scallops

When in September? We will be there 9/20-9/26. Our first time :)

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM Scallops

The scallops at the Flavor Market are the large ones and are delicious.... I believe the tapas dish is grilled peaches and scallops if I'm not mistaken. Delicious.

8. Re: EPM Scallops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:16