We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Photo Renderings of Finest

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
424 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
New Photo Renderings of Finest

I saw new photos up this morning of Finest on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/…

and also on my TA's blog:

…blogspot.com/2014/03/EXCELLENCE-FINEST.html

They look great! VERY modern. I am excited to stay there now that there is a new place for us to travel with our friends that have kids.

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
America, The...
Level Contributor
8,079 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

Very cool, Tiana! Thanks for locating these brand new Finest photos and sharing them on TA for future travelers. Great find!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

Thanks for sharing Tiana. Looks really nice. Definitely interested in the family suite for next year when we take the kids. Looks like they have 2 upgrade options - The Finest Club and The Excellence Club. Interesting.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

Although, I'm pretty sure I won't be booking this resort (we sway more to stand alone, adult only) I really like the simplicity of these rooms and decor. Looks lovely. I would like to buy a day pass and check it out. This resort would be perfect for a wedding party of all ages. Something for everyone.

Thxs for links to pics.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
424 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

Same here, as we don't have kids we tend to lean toward Adults Only but now so many of our friends have kids it looks like a great place to take a group trip! :) Your welcome!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,986 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

I am booked at the Finest , Excellence Club level, Rooftop Terrace next April 16th for four nights, preceded by 5 nights at Secrets Playa Mujeres.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

We are usually adults only too, but figured the kids are old enough next year (will be 6 and 4) that it would be a good time to let them experience Mexico for the first time. A place like the Finest with all the amenities for children as well as adults sounds perfect. Interested to see all the renderings / pictures when their website goes live in 44 days or so...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
431 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

I would imagine the dress code will be a little more laid-back at dinner time at all restaurants other than the French, given that there are children there :-)

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,986 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

Perhaps, but the adult only restaurants will likely have the long pants, collared shirt rule.

New York
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

I am very excited to try the new resort with our kids next year. I keep looking for a family friendly resort with the excellence style and it looks like they made it! My kids are 10 and 12 are too old for TBH

10. Re: New Photo Renderings of Finest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 06:17