We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flavour market

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
641 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Flavour market

Hi

We are thinking of eating here tonight I am just wondering how the ordering process works how many dishes do we have each? Also what dishes are your favourites?

New York
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flavour market

it is tapas which means it is all tiny plates of food. My faves are the blue cheese steak and the peach scallops. I love asking the waiter to order the most popular dishes and let it be a surprise If we are there for a meal...we will order 8 plates and share them so we can taste everything.

Edited: 28 June 2014, 23:35
Tonbridge, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flavour market

My husband ate there last night he loved it.....he was told to choose 3 starters and 3 mains..his favourite was steak with blue cheese thogh he said it wasnt blue cheese but was lovely.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flavour market

We're of there tonight. Looking forward to the scallops.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flavour market

Just ask for the most poplar cold and hot tapas

You will not be disappointed

So good wish we were there

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flavour market

We do the same thing. We ask for the top 6 cold and the top 6 hot....Never disappoint!!!

6. Re: Flavour market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 06:16