We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Experienced EPM guests...

Eastern Shore, VA
Level Contributor
143 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Experienced EPM guests...

As an experienced EPM guest...what are your pros and cons (if any)?

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Experienced EPM guests...

Pros - Arriving

Cons - Departing

Ashland, Kentucky
Level Contributor
24 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Experienced EPM guests...

Con - Pool float hogs. We went in early May for our 5th visit. For the first time we could not find any free floats in the lazy river. We saw many guests who claimed them for the entire day, even carrying them to & from the main pool at times. Also I agree that the AI wine could be better but I can usually find a drinkable red & white for dinner.

Pros - Everything else. Service, food, drink, rooms, spa, entertainment, ambience, etc are all what we expect for the price paid.

Tonbridge, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Experienced EPM guests...

Just got home yesterday after 12 days at EPM the pro's are t pools these are the warmest pool i have ever been in , the room we had in block 2 level 2 was lovely no noise great bed my wife and i like hard beds so it did worry us , Food the Indian the french and flavour market were outstanding so was the breakfast and launch time buffet was really good , very good WIFI . The con's my biggest gripe is no good coffee this resort needs a good coffee shop that is open all day say from 6 till midnight stayed at other resorts in Mexico & Jamaica , Cuba were this i the norm , Food the grill & lobster house breakfast is not good , over all a EPM is a lovely resort

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Experienced EPM guests...

Pros: Great staff. A lot of pools. Luscious grounds. Modern and clean. Many dining options. Areas to go for either lively or quiet. Great rooms. Excellent balcony / patio with daybed.

Cons: Inconsistency. Some people get certain liquor, some don't. Sometimes the dress code is enforced and sometime it's not. Some multiple-repeat guests have never been upgraded, but first timers have. Stuff like that.

25. Re: Experienced EPM guests...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:16